COVID-19 & turf protocols
As per the health guidelines put in place due to COVID-19, we are restricted to only 6 players Academy coach. As such, we have had to make the following adjustment to our training programs for the time being:
- No team training
- No small sided games
- No open game play
- Only private and small group sessions of up to 6 players
- Sessions are 60 minutes in duration
- ABSOLUTELY NO PHYSICAL CONTACT BETWEEN PLAYERS DURING THE SESSIONS
- Players must sanitize their hands before and after every session. We will have hand sanitizer available at the facility.
- If you must cough or sneeze please cover your entire mouth with your forearm! Even better if you wear a face mask.
- If the player or any family members are sick or feel any symptoms that may indicate they are coming down with an illness, they MUST not attend the session! Please stay home if this is the case!
- NO spitting whatsoever!
- NO food on the turf, only water!
- Players and parents waiting for their session to start, please either stay outside or upstairs in our lounge while practicing proper social distancing!